I’ve written somewhere between 150 and 200 posts on this website over the course of the year. I started off with a high output (four posts a week) but have tried latterly to focus on quality rather than quantity; producing articles that will still be interesting or useful this time next year and beyond.
With no order to them, here are some of the posts from 2010 of which I’m most proud or am particularly fond:
- 100 Pounds, 29 Photos – The Story Board
- This One’s For You (Poem)
- 10 Things I’ve Started Doing Since Going “Freelance”
- Should I Break A World Record?
- Seven Kilos
- When again will I eat houmous at midnight?
- How Eddie Izzard changed a nation
- Adventure, if you believe it
- Why Run the Tube? / If not with words
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster
What do you reckon? Do you prefer any others?