Below are some articles from other people’s websites that I have enjoyed reading over the last month and think that you might too. They tend to be from blogs about expeditions, adventures, life and philosophy.
(Post written rapidly whilst away in Japan…!)
1. Happiness is just a neurochemical spurt – Loretta Breuning, The School of Life
2. Film blog: I might live to regret this but… – Tom’s Bike Trip
3. The Rules of My Expeditions – Alastair Humphreys
4. A Lap of Zone One in 24 Hours – Andy Welch, Slow Quest
5. Almost everything you know about hydrating is wrong – Adventure Journal
6. Sapporo to the Sea – Rob Thomson, 14 Degrees