What defines an adventure? Is it swimming an ocean, walking across a continent, cycling through inhospitable mountain passes? Or can it be at the mundane level of the everyday?
Each month of 2010 saw these pages bring a new idea for an Everyday Adventure. But it doesn’t matter what year it is now, just have a browse…
You won’t have to climb a mountain or even break a sweat (unless you want to). There will be no need to take time off work, leave your friends/family/life behind or “train”. Bravery is not a prerequisite and expertise are not required.
Au contraire! These are adventures that you can fit into your lunch break, squeeze out of your commute or manage on the weekend. These are adventures for everyone and the everyday.
Monthly Adventure Ideas
An idea for each month of 2010 (save for April and May when I was away on my rickshaw):
- How To Have An Adventure Everyday – Guest Blog by Laura Tomlinson
- Everyday Adventure #1 – Lunchtime Jailbreak (and debrief)
- Everyday Adventure #2 – Camp In Your Living Room (and debrief)
- Everyday Adventure #3 – Commute with Gusto!
- Everyday Adventure #4 – Embrace the Elements
- Everyday Adventure #5 – Catch the Worm
- Everyday Adventure #6 – Chase the Horizon
- Everyday Adventure #7 – Lose Yourself
- Everyday Adventure #8 – Reclaim the Night
- Everyday Adventure #9 – Head for the Drawing Board
- Everyday Adventure #10 – Live on a Dollar a Day