Which service do you require?
- Have the urge to do something but aren’t sure what?
- Got an idea but don’t know where to start?
- Struggling with fundraising, motivation or planning?
Email me for help
I’ve helped hundreds of people over the last decade. I like hearing about other peoples’ plans and I enjoy helping where I can.
If there’s anything you need a hand with, however big or small, whether it feels mundane or far-fetched, get in touch.
Cost – Free
- Need help managing the logistics for your expedition?
- Like someone to run your website and provide UK support while you’re away?
- Want to get daily weather reports sent to your satphone at basecamp?
I can support your expedition
I’ve worked on expeditions skiing to the South Pole and rowing across the Pacific, climbing in the Himalayas and trekking the Amazon.
I can manage your entire expedition, help out with specific areas or simply provide UK support whilst you’re in the field.
Cost – Bespoke
- Bespoke expedition websites and adventure blogs
- Fully integrated with Twitter, Facebook and more to track your adventure.
- Manage yourself or have me update and monitor it while you’re in the field.
I can build your website
I have produced a guide for creating your own Expedition Blog which you can read for free online.
If that doesn’t work for then I can design one for you. I can teach you to update it yourself or manage the whole thing for you.
Cost – £250+
Alternatively, take a look at my large collection of online expedition resources >>
How can I help?