Which service do you require?
- Have the urge to do something but aren’t sure what?
- Got an idea but don’t know where to start?
- Struggling with fundraising, motivation or planning?
Need a little help…?
I’ve helped quite a lot of people over the last eight years. I like hearing about other peoples’ plans and I enjoy helping where I can.
If there’s anything you need a hand with, however big or small, whether it feels mundane or far-fetched, get in touch.
Cost – Free
- Got an idea but don’t know whether it’s possible?
- Wondering who’s done it before, where and when?
- Or drawing a blank and in need of inspiration?
Get a Tailored Resource Pack
I will use my personal experience and contacts to produce an in-depth report filled with ideas and tips, recommended books and websites, expert contacts and practical suggestions.
The product is entirely bespoke and I don’t know of anyone else offering this kind of service.
Cost – £150
- Manage all of your expedition’s operations
- Draft emergency, evacuation and communications procedures
- Provide UK emergency support and manage your website while you’re away
I can support your expedition
I’ve worked on expeditions skiing to the South Pole and rowing across the Pacific, climbing in the Himalayas and trekking through the Amazon.
I will manage the organisation of an entire expedition, help out with specific areas or simply provide UK support whilst you’re in the field.
Cost – Bespoke
I have produced a guide for creating an Expedition Blog which you can read for free. If that doesn’t work for then I can produce one for you.
I built this website myself and you can view another sample here.
Cost – from £250
I can produce the following documents for your expedition:
- Sponsorship Proposals – £150
- Press Releases – £50
- Critique of your own documents – £20
Cost – £20 – £150
It can be helpful to have someone based in the UK whilst you are away on expedition.
I can maintain and update your website during your absence, act as a point-of-contact and be on call for emergencies.