I lived in Muscat, Oman, for a few months from 2010 to 2011 with my wife, Laura.
We weren’t there on an expedition – we were there to live and work – but many of our days were filled with adventures.
Here are some accounts from our time there:
- Crossing the Wahiba Desert by Moonlight
- Tourist & Terrorists at the Yemen Border
- Exploring the Dhofar Mountains
- Cycling Around Masirah Island on Christmas Day
- Dude, Where’s My Tent?
- Day One in the Desert
- Sharqiya Sands in Pictures
You can also read the latest articles about Oman on my blog.