Travelling around the world for a year or more on a bicycle requires some significant travel insurance.
Ours has been generously provided by Adventurers Insurance.
They provide tailor-made insurance for activities like ours and have offered a 10% discount to any Next Challenge readers looking for insurance on their own expedition or travels. Just click the big button below for a dedicated link to their website which includes the discounted premium.
Specialist travel insurance for sports & activities
Adventures is a tailor-made insurance for almost any activity or occupation including amateur sports, manual work and hazardous pursuits.
You can get an instant quotation and immediate cover online plus an automatic 10% discount on Part A cover:
Alternatively, you can call Adventures on 0845 230 0631 quoting “TNC” for a 10% discount
- Cover for over 400 sports & activities
- Amateur and professional sports
- Work abroad and activity holidays
- Single Trip – for trips up to 6 months (3 months if aged 65-69 years)
- Annual Multi-trip – for any number of trips in a year (max 60 days per trip)
- Medical emergency helpline – available 24hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Up to £50,000 for Search and Rescue costs
- 14 day money back guarantee
Adventures Travel Insurance is arranged by P J Hayman & Company Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority