Below are some articles from other people’s websites that I have enjoyed reading over the last month and think that you might too. They tend to be from blogs about expeditions, adventures, life and philosophy.
The most popular post last month was Al Humphreys’ Microadventure on the Shetland Isles.
- Robbed at Knifepoint in Morocco – by Sean Newall, The Commonwealth Challenge
- Dear Bibliotherapist – by The School of Life
- How To Be Happy Any Time – by Leo Babauta, Zen Habits
- 8 Handy Bits of Software for Travellers and Adventurers – by Tom Allen, Tom’s Bike Trip
- Heading to places unknown – by Lee Hughes
- Thames Boat from Building Waste Project – by Andy Welch, Slow Quest