Here’s your monthly half dozen dose of articles that I’ve read and enjoyed. It includes a history of female mountaineering, a debate about the foods people eat whilst running, and a bad review of a good book amongst other things.
I make a similar list each month. Browse the old and best in the Six of the Best archive.
Six of the Best – March 2012
- Female mountaineering pioneers – Susanna Jones, The Guardian
- 11 Sure Ways to Miss Out on Adventure – Bike Hike Adventures
- Ultra Marathon Foods – Run With Mark
- Seeking Positives from my First Bad Book Review – Alastair Humphreys
- Becoming a Natural Explorer – Tristan Gooley, Ordnance Survey
- Self-shot Travel Filming Manifesto – Slow Quest