Having cycled 13,000 miles around the world, Laura Moss is a director of The Adventure Syndicate and organises the annual Cycle Touring Festival.
Laura spent 16 months cycling 13,000 miles around the world with her husband Tim.
The Adventure Syndicate
A collective of inspirational female cyclists
The Database of Long Distance Cycle Journeys
Probably the largest cycle touring data set in the world. A huge collection of stats and figures from over 200 cyclists who have completed journeys of 10,000km (6,000 miles) or more.
The Cycle Touring Festival
The UK’s annual festival for cycle tourists.
Most of the photos from our around the world cycle trip are taken by Laura.
This website is run by Laura’s husband, Tim.
Articles written by Laura
- I think, therefore I can
- Choosing what to do with your life
- Life on the road: strip washes and car parks
- On being a female traveller
- Iran: the good, the bad and the downright crazy
- Are we wasting our lives?
- The Best Books for Wild Swimmers
- Beginner’s Guide to Wild Swimming
- 7 Reasons to Visit Bhutan
- Wild Swimming in Oman
- How to Have an Adventure Every Day
- F.O.M.O (Fear of Missing Out)
Check for latest articles by Laura >>
Email Laura on: laura [at] thenextchallenge.org
Find her on Twitter: @lauralikeswater