The 2022 Cycle Touring Festival launches today with a week of free online events. Browse the programme and register at www.cycletouringfestival.co.uk
- Fat biking through Columbia and Ecuador
- Britain’s 6,000 islands: which are the best for biking?
- Paralympian Mel Nicholls on hand-cycling the British coast
- 1,001 Cycling Tips: not all advice is good advice (but here are the best bits)
- Simon Parker on cycling 3,427 through pandemic Britain and Anna Hughes on her 52 local rides during Covid
- Various route and region guides such as the West Country, West Kernow Way, Gravel & Mountain Biking in Britain & Ireland, King Alfred’s Way and Bordeuax
The event is organised by my wife, Laura. The first talks start today and they continue daily until next Sunday.
You need to register for events in advance but it’s free to do so (donations to cover costs are welcome).
Sign up here: www.cycletouringfestival.co.uk