Back after a brief hiatus whilst in Patagonia, here are half a dozen articles that I’ve read in the last month or so and thought that you might enjoy.
I do a similar post each month and have created a new archive page for the Six of the Best series.
I was pleased to notice that only one of the websites below has featured on a previous list which suggests that I am still being exposed to some new stuff.
Six of the Best – February 2012
- How I Make a Living as an Adventurer – Andrew Skurka
- Barefoot Kilimanjaro Mission – Ross Tucker, Sports Scientists
- From Marathons to Mud Running – Lucy Townsend, BBC Sports Magazine
- Who will be the first to swim around the world? – Did You Know?
- John Fairfax, who rowed across oceans, dies aged 74 – Margalit Fox, New York Times
- Distance Skateboarding in China – Rob Thomson, 14 Degrees