Here are a few articles that I’ve read in the last month and thought that you might like.
I do a similar post each month. The links tend to come in part from adventure and expedition blogs but also the odd bit of philosophical stuff and a couple that make me laugh.
Six of the Best – November 2011
- In the wake of Leander: swimming the Hellespont – Charles Foster
- ‘Youngest’ expedition to South Pole abandoned after 3rd day without Twitter – News Biscuit
- Insights in Reducing Pack Weight – Summit and Valley
- 5 Dangerous (But Awesome) Sport Locations – As We Travel
- Crossing the Gobi Desert – Walking Home from Mongolia
- One Star Reviews – Andy Kirkpatrick