On Thursday 18th October, I have been invited to give a talk at the National Geographic Store London. It is free to attend. As I’m busy elsewhere over the coming months, this is the only public speaking event I have planned this year so do come along if you are interested in:
- Hearing about some of my adventures, seeing some photos and video
- Getting advice on an expedition or challenge
- Getting a signed copy of my book
I will be talking about a range of different expeditions including my recent walk across South America, my Around the World in 80 Ways trip, our Running the Tube challenge and my mountaineering expeditions to Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Bolivia.
The event is only publicised by word-of-mouth so please do help by telling your friends and using the Twitter/Facebook buttons below.
- Date: Thursday 18th October
- Time: 7pm
- Cost: Free
- Address: 102 Brompton Road, London, SW3
- Closest Tube: Knightsbridge
- Website: National Geographic Store