Without further ado, our photographs from cycling across Australia. Or, at least, a little bit of it.
Vineyards were a big feature.
As were an excellent array of animal-based warning signs.
The Wall of Shoes.
Spotting this koala genuinely made my day, if not month. We sat and watched it for about 20 minutes.
And lots of long, quiet stretches.
The Big Lobster. Australians like their ‘Big’ things.
That’s all folks!
See the rest of our photographs here on Flickr.
This photo blog is part of a series from our round-the-world bike trip. Here’s the rest of the series:
1. Palace to Palace Photos (Hampton Court to Versaille)
2. EuroVelo 6 in Photographs (France)
3. Pictures from Cycling Across Italy
4. Photos from the Croatian Coast
6. Autumn Photographs of Greece
7. Photos of Turkey (the country, not the festive meat)
8. Photographs from Cycling Through Georgia in Winter
10. Inside Iran: Images from the Islamic Republic
11. Cycling Across Arabia Photo Diary (Dubai & Oman)
12. 15 Photos from India on Bicycles (+ Magnificent Moustaches)
13. Good cycling, great pictures (Korea)
15. Best of SE Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand & Malaysia)
16. Kangaroos, Koalas and The Giant Lobster (Australia)
Pingback: Autumn Photographs of Greece
Pingback: Photos of Middle Earth
Pingback: EuroVelo 6 in Photos
Pingback: Photos from Cycling the Palace to Palace