An East Asian bicycle utopia in 90-seconds. Watch our latest video from cycling across Korea, from Seoul to Busan, and through Japan. It’s below or you can see it on YouTube.
Things to look out for in this month’s video:
- Us bivvying out in central Seoul.
- Successfully coordinating a high-speed high-five whilst cycling.
- Getting our fancy Korean cycle passport stamped.
- Celebratory bow at the end of the Four Rivers Cycle Path.
- And my personal favourite… sleeping in a disabled toilet.
Click here to watch the rest of the videos from our cycle around the world.
Round-the-World Cycling Videos
We filmed this video whilst cycling around the world. You can read more about the trip here or click below to watch the rest of the movies:
(Alternatively, browse all my expedition videos on YouTube).